Each participant must complete the self-assessment below in the morning of each day of the tournament.
If the participant answers YES to any of the questions below, they must stay home and not attend the tournament.
1) In the past 10 days did the participant get diagnosed with or have a test confirming they have COVID-19?
2) Within the past 10 days, has the participant had close contact with anyone in the household who was diagnosed with COVID-19 or who had a test confirming they have the virus?
3) Does the participant live in the same home with someone who has been in isolation or who had a positive test for COVID-19 within the past 14 days?
4) Within the last 14 days, has the participant had close contact with someone outside the household who was diagnosed with COVID19 or who had a test confirming they have the virus?
5) In the past 10 days has the participant had any of these symptoms, new or different from what they usually have, or not explained by another reason?
Fever (100°F/37.8°C or higher)
Loss of taste or smell
Vomiting or diarrhea